What is Foot Locker's international shipping policy?
Share your experience with Foot Locker's international shipping policies
Yes Foot Locker does ship internationally.
Make sure your country is eligible for international shipping by checking out Foot Locker's shipping policies page.
Shipping policies can change, and the product or item being shipped can also affect eligibility. To make sure your item is eligible for international shipping, confirm on their website by looking on their shipping policies page to keep up to date on the latest.
Good luck with your shopping there! If you can't find the information in the link above, you might be able to find more information on Foot Locker's homepage here.
Learn more at footlocker.com.
Update: we've found 40 more multi-brand shoe retailers that currently offer international shipping and 791 fashion stores that are offering international shipping . You can also view all 2,721 stores that offer international shipping across all categories.
Footlocker.com ships to the United States and Canada, including United States Military Addresses. They also ship to Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Italy, Denmark, Greece, Portugal, Switzerland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Luxemburg, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, and the United Kingdom.
- Orders can take up to 30 calendar days from the date of shipment to arrive.
- Orders will generally ship within 24 hours, subject to payment verification.
- Shipping and handling is 28% of the net order total or a minimum of $39.99.
International Customs Charges and Duties
- International (outside the USA) customers must pay applicable sales tax, duty and Customs charges.
- Your local government determines duty and Customs charges, which varies by country.
- Duties, taxes and/or Customs fees will be an additional amount that will be collected upon delivery of your order.
- Contact your local government for specific details.